What is Property Development Finance?
It’s funding for the development of residential and commercial properties as well as mix-use properties or units.
One of the main advantages of development finance is that you can receive 100% of the funding you need, and there is an extremely high upper limit as to how much can be borrowed.Contact Us
Which finance options are available?
Our funding for developers, contractors and developer-contractors is distributed through both – Joint Venture and Salboy Build Partner. Here’s what you can expect from each product:
Salboy Build Partner
- 100% debt and equity package.
- Interest is charged on the funds drawn and the profit shared with the borrower after total GDC, including finance costs.
- Joint Venture agreement established with the borrower and security held in a subsidiary of Salboy.
- No personal guarantees are needed.
- Suitable for deals that are over £10million GDV.
- Conditions usually include the appointment of DOMIS Construction as a contractor and then Salboy International as the selling agent.
- Commonly used for major developments in inner-city locations that are multi-unit apartment schemes, sold both off-plan and overseas.